100gm Beef, boiled till tender
1 Inch Ginger
1 teaspoon of Kurma powder
1/2 cup Rice, washed
Spring onion, chopped
Salt and white pepper to taste
1. Boil Beef until tender, then slice it thinly.
2. Blend together ginger, garlic, shallots and kurma powder until it forms a paste.
3. Heat oil. Fry the kurma paste until fragrant. Add in sliced beef. Then pour in water, simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add carrot, potatoes and rice and stir gradually until rice is cooked.
5. Then salt and white pepper to taste.
6. Finally, add in the spring onion and fried shallots as garnishing
Serve warm with soya mixture*
*Soya mixture (blend) :
3tbsp sweet soya sauce
1 red chilli
a dash of lime juice