500gm Beef Shank
1 cup Beef stock
1 tbsp chilli paste
1 Onion, slice thinly
3 pieces Garlic, slice thinly
1 cm Ginger, slice thinly
4 tbsp Sweet soya sauce
1 tsp Black Pepper, grind
1 tbsp Plum Sauce
100gm Pineapple/Ananas, diced
1 green chilli, discard hot seeds inside
A pinch of Salt
3 tbsp Cooking oil
Spring Onion for garnishing
1. Boil beef until tender. Then slice it thinly.
2. Heat oil and fry chilli paste until cooked. Then add in sliced onion, garlic and ginger. Simmer until browned and fragrant.
3. Add in sliced beef, sweet soya sauce, plum sauce and pepper then stir evenly.
4. Pour in one cup of the beef stock and let it simmer until the gravy is thickened. Stir the gravy gradually so that the sauce spreads on the beef evenly.
5. Add salt to taste. Then finally the pineapple and green chillies.
6. Turn of the stove and sprinkle the remaining leaves.
Serve with warm rice.