500g beef shank
5 tablespoon beef stock (from boiling beef shank)
2 onions - sliced thinly
3 dried chili1/2 teaspoon salt
15 pieces curry leaves
3 tablespoon sweet soy sauce
Bukhari mix powder
1/2 teaspoon fennel powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
pinch of black pepper powder
1. Boil beef shank until tender. drain beef but reserve stock. slice beef thinly and set aside.
2. Soak dried chilis in warm water for 10 minutes. drain and blend. reserve paste for frying.
3. Heat oil in medium sized pan. Fry onions until brown. Add chili paste and simmer in medium heat for 1 minute.
4. Add bukhari spice and simmer for another 1 minute. Add sliced beef and stir evenly. Add sweet soy sauce.
5. Stir in 5 tablespoons of beef stock. simmer until sauce reduces to a slightly thick mixture.
6. Stir in salt and curry leaves. cover pan and remove from flame.
Best served with bukhari rice.